I had some credit with the guys at Promethean so I decided to pick up the Heldrake. After this thing literally cutting me while building it (so many spikes/blades) I put the airbrush coats of red down and I am now detailing. Take a look after the jump.
The silver detailing is taking a very very long time and I am really regretting the fact that I did not lay varnish down before starting as every mistake will need to be fixed at the end with a brush... I might put Varnish down tonight before doing any more actually. Here he is:
These are obviously iPhone pics taken while I was at the FLGS I shall get some better pics when he has moved along a bit.