PIP - Word Bearers Batch Painting

by - 11:00


My Word Bearers are finally getting there! With the army taking so long and so much of my hobby time being taken up with casting or playing I decided to start painting at work during my lunch hour. Thus far this has been immensely rewarding. The five hours a week is essentially the same amount of time as I could squeeze in normally, so my productivity has really spiked. Above are all the models with a base layer of metallics and below are those still awaiting the same treatment.

No matter how many times I say I shall stop doing massive batch paints I always seem to end up doing it again! 80+ models in those two boxes O_o


No matter how many times I say I shall stop doing massive batch paints I always seem to end up doing it again! 80+ models in those two boxes O_o

- Martok

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.