Showcase - Escalation 2012

by - 12:56

Earlier than expected Martok has put together a few pictures he took while at Bracknell Forest Gamers Escalation 2012.
I shall keep this short and let the pictures do the talking on this one I think. First off Adeptus Custodes allied to some Salamanders. The Dreadknight took the Fergus award I believe (A BFG award given to the most not worthy model for whatever reason painting, modelling or theme):





Some Thousand Sons with the new models:



My Wolves out for display:


Here are a couple of shots of the Dark Eldar army I played. Really gutted that most of my pics came out bad of Alex's models if anyone has more please forward them or link them in the comments:



Mark Dell had an awesome Hel Drake counts as for his Nurgle... I am still nto sure which side was the front though:


Finally a look at Smee's Thousand Son Terminators using the Forge World Cataphractiis:


That's all I have hope you enjoyed!

Some inspiring stuff on display at that tournament! If you want to know anything more about the Bracknell Forest Gamers or when their next event is take a look here

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.