• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - Necron Cryptek


Martok is finally showing us something from his Necron project. Here he is to explain his conversion of a Necron Cryptek

Crypteks have caused me some headaches; in terms of style cues GW has not given many. There is a model (which I find particularly ugly) but it is never made clear what discipline he represents or how the other disciplines may differ. So I took the fanciest parts I could find (Necron Lord from the Barge kit) and added some parts from the Destroyer Lord kit.



I reckon I can easily use him as a Necron Lord as well as a Cryptek. However, I may distinguish each type of Cryptek with different colours or perhaps Symbols any suggestions?

I have been doing a great deal of building recently trying to get most of my projects ready for the airbrush. hopefully I shall be getting a lot of paint down on Saturday so with any luck the painting guides I have been promising various people including my FLGS Promethean Games will be ready to post soon.

So that shows us that Martok is working on ANOTHER project! I wonder if those Minotaurs will ever have a complete combat squad :p The Necron symbol at the top of the page is by Aitocai found on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.