• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - Dark Apostle


After making some adjustments Martok has his Dark Apostle ready for paint. Soon he can get on with leading the Word Bearers to war.
I recieved quite a bit of feedback around the net regarding my WIP Dark Apostle. Most of the advice suggested I should remove the words etc around the edge of the cape as they indicated Imperial Allegiance so that is gone. Does "feel" better this way. Also I added a Skull to cover up the DA icon on his waist. Most significant of all the changes however, was the Angelus Bolter in place of the Powerfist. This came about as I was unaware that Dark Apostles could not take anything from the Melee Weapon Wargear list.


I am glad for the advice received and I am very happy with the new look. He somehow looks more stocky without the fist? All in all I am happy with it and cannot wait to get paint on him.

With any luck we shall be seeing him and his fellow Word Bearers ready for a game pretty soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like it and I don't care who knows it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I really cannot wait to get some paint on him. This army needs to see the table soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.