• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - Word Bearer Bikers


Martok Continues his work with the Sons of Lorgar. This time with a hefty chunk of bikers/cavalry.
With the new Chaos Dex out I have been seeing a lot of Bikers suddenly. Their low cost has really made them shine with this Dex so after seeing a few people converting Chaos Knights into Chaos Bikers I thought I would take a shot at it (especially seeing as I already had all the bits in my bits box).

I had enough horses to make 11 Bikers so I will have 2 squads of 5 with banner and Champ and then one guy left over (which the purpose of which shall be explained in a later post).

So here they are:


There is a bit more work to go before they are ready for paint and when that is done I promise some decent pics which aren't from my work bench and taken with an iPhone :)

Those guys will make an imposing Fast Attack choice on the battle field won't they! I wonder what that extra Biker is for? :)

3 comments:

  1. "I had enough bitz in the bitz box to make 11 bikers" - you disgust me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... in a purely comical and "well jel" way.

      Delete
    2. I was simultaneously very happy and somewhat appalled lol.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.