• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

Showcase - Wolf Guard


Renegade a good friend from our FLGS has been working on his Wolf Guard to take to Vanquish. Not quite a showcase yet but they are pretty much finished I believe.


After seeing them I had to blog them. Let us know what you think!





He has a few more on his work bench at the moment and I can assure you they are something special! With any luck when he is done with them he shall let me show you all :)

Martok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.