• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - First Minotaur Squad Built



The Minotaurs finally have a full Tactical Squad built. Read on to see these guys all together.


I wanted to start using some of the Scibor basing kits I picked up so I tried a few ideas out to make use of them. My favorite at the moment has to be the guy vaulting with his combat blade drawn:









With all ten guys from the first Tactical Squad built I just had to get them together for a group shot:



I have had a lot of fun putting these guys together thus far; when they are all painted I shall have to ally them in to one of my armies for a game lol!

Hopefully by the end of January this army should start to be playable.


- Martok






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.