• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

PIP - Necrons


I have finally pulled my finger out and started stomping through some painting for the Necrons. Check out the first finished (painting wise) unit in the army after the jump.




First off.. apologies for the photos they are not my best work lol. I shall look at getting some better quality shots when the basing/pigments have been applied:




Some OSL work has been done but I shall be going back and doing the Gauss glow for the whole army in one go with the airbrush.

This week is shaping up to be a very Silver week on the Blog :) Hopefully by the Weekend I shall have all the Immortals done.

- Martok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.