• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

Showcase - Dark Apostle


I have been plugging away at this Dark Apostle for awhile now. See him after the jump.



The blending was started with an airbrush with final highlights done with a brush:



I really want to add some freehand on the cloak but thus far I have not found anything that I want to use. Annoyingly I have noticed the uneven surfaces from where I did not sand the modeling work smooth so i think I shall be finding some finer sandpaper now for future projects.

- Martok



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.