Showcase - The Protectorate of Menoth

by - 11:03


I have been collecting a Protectorate of Menoth army for a few years now. It is slowly creeping towards the 50pt mark and I have a number of Cleanser units waiting for paint so keep an eye out for them on the blog soon.

Protectorate of Menoth - Army


Warcaster

Reznik

The man himself! Reznik can be a beast at times and I love this guy. The Protectorate of Menoth have some very characterful Warcasters but until recently I could not be tempted away from Reznik. Saying that though, I have just received both pSeverius and eSeverius.

Protectorate of Menoth - Reznik

Wracks

I have used these in my lists but primarily I own them in case Reznik gets a kill as for every boxed opponent Reznik creates a Wrack.

Protectorate of Menoth - Wracks

Infantry

Choir

In my limited experience with the Protectorate of Menoth there can be no reason to not have at least a min unit of Choir in any list (unless you have no Jacks I guess...).

Protectorate of Menoth - Choir

Cinerators

As Weapon Masters these guys can put out a ton of pain and form a good defensive line against assassinations on Reznik.

Protectorate of Menoth - Cinerators

Heavy Warjacks

Crusader

The Crusader is a Protectorate work horse as far as Warjacks go. He has been in every list since I opened the starter pack and has never failed to provide a solid defense of my lines.

Protectorate of Menoth - Crusader

Vanquisher

Thus far this guy has been in one game (painted only recently) and was lack lustre. However, in Warmachine no unit can be written off after one game as experience is key.

Protectorate of Menoth - Vanquisher

Light Warjacks

Repenter

Light jack with a spray template, LOVE HIM! Fast and deadly. The spray template has allowed me to get some cheeky hits on enemy Warcasters that were unassailable any other way due to blocking units.

Protectorate of Menoth - Repenter

Revenger

This guy is an Arc Node which means he is always were Reznik cannot be. I think as I try out Severius as a Warcaster this guy will become much more important to my games.

Protectorate of Menoth - Repenter

Army Shot

Protectorate of Menoth - Army

Although not exactly a display army the scheme is quick to paint and means that the small amount of time that actually does get spent painting my Warmachine is enough to get the Protectorate of Menoth on the board. Keep your eyes open for some hobby articles as I work on Severius and an Avatar of Menoth.

- Martok

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.