eBay - Blood Angels

by - 11:00


My FLGS Promethean Games offer a trade in service for old and unloved models. To sell these old armies to the masses to be loved again they have setup an eBay store here. One such army that they have taken in to be resold is my converted Blood Angels army. 

This army served me for a long time and is pretty large. Take a look at some of the units and take a look at his listings to see what else is on offer with tanks and characters going up for this army.



 

The whole army was a labour of love once with a number of random bits added to units for character etc. The painting was my first success at a completed table top quality force and in a way a springboard for my new projects.

Get bidding here as the auction closes soon!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.