• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

PIP - Forgefiend and Heldrake for the Word Bearers


I have been working hard to try and get the Word Bearers finished. In the hopes of finishing a big chunk in one go I was working on both of my Daemon Engines at the same time. It is worth noting that these are not the official kits for the Forgefiend or for the Heldrake.... I felt that Word Bearers were unlikely to use Daemon Engines and were more suited to cutting out the middle man and just fielding Daemons.




The base is now complete but I did not manage to get any pics yet so when these guys get a showcase you will be able to see it then. The vortex was great fun to work on and was essentially just some AB work with a bunch of washes between highlights.


I really loved working on this model... I think I shall change a few things though so it fits with the other beast a little better... like making the tongue purple etc. The base needs a bunch of washes and some weathering powders to finish off.
 

That is it for now. More pics this week as they are finished up.

- Martok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.