PIP - Forgefiend and Heldrake for the Word Bearers

by - 11:14


I have been working hard to try and get the Word Bearers finished. In the hopes of finishing a big chunk in one go I was working on both of my Daemon Engines at the same time. It is worth noting that these are not the official kits for the Forgefiend or for the Heldrake.... I felt that Word Bearers were unlikely to use Daemon Engines and were more suited to cutting out the middle man and just fielding Daemons.




The base is now complete but I did not manage to get any pics yet so when these guys get a showcase you will be able to see it then. The vortex was great fun to work on and was essentially just some AB work with a bunch of washes between highlights.


I really loved working on this model... I think I shall change a few things though so it fits with the other beast a little better... like making the tongue purple etc. The base needs a bunch of washes and some weathering powders to finish off.
 

That is it for now. More pics this week as they are finished up.

- Martok

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.