• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - Fixing up the man cave


My weekend was spent sifting through boxes of models and bags of bits in a bid to clear up my hobby work space in an effort to make it more efficient. It was not the best way to spend a hot weekend but it was successful nonetheless. I got myself this double tool box with all my casting stuff in the bottom one and all of my modelling tools and supplies (plasticard etc) in the top one so I have immediate access while working on models.



In addition to sorting out the actual work space I cleaned out my cupboard which was supposed to be half display and half storage but had become really messy storage in its entirety. Sorting this out meant that I could actually display some of my armies. My Space Wolves (choatic flavour) above which barely fit on one shelf...


Then we have my nids a list of beasties which I shall be adding a Tervigon to in the near future... really need to get some games in with these guys.

Hobby time has been short recently and the time I have had has been spent trying to find x or y part/model/project. This puts every modelling and painting resource I have at arms reach so with a few days off work this week I am hoping to get the Word Bearers at least close to finished. If that goes well who knows what I will pick up next :)

- Martok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.