PIP - Night Lords Warp Talon

by - 11:00


I have been working on this Night Lord Warp Talon/Raptor for awhile now. Progress was delayed for awhile as I have been making my own cast bases and getting the moulds done, the resin poured and then everything cleaned up took a little while.

Well the base is now complete and he is up to the point where I can start weathering.


I think I shall forgo the usual heavy weathering I go for on this Night Lords Warp Talon. Instead i shall just throw some pigments around the base and lower half of the model.


I still cannot decide if I want to sell this model or not.. I have no use for it but I am more than a little fond of him. Either way I am planning on making a Night Lords themed display base for this Warp Talon.


- Martok

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.