• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

NEWS - Erebus and Kor Phaeron diorama revealed by Forge World



Given the fact that I am currently working on a Word Bearers project and I am a massive fan of the Horus Heresy series including both Forge World's work AND Black Library I am very happy to see these two models.

When the WIPs went up I was not sold on Kor Phaeron but now he is finished and with a beautiful paint job I am happily eating my words. 

- Martok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.