• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

Introduction: Gormag



Today we are welcoming a new contributor to the site so please give a warm welcome to Gormag!


Greetings Terra, future home of the corpse Emperor,

Gormag here, servant of the true gods trying to bring some balance to this pages worship of a false idol ((Martok is not gonna be happy with that)Martok - I am not lol).


I've been playing 40k for about 15 years now, started when I was still in school playing at the local GW store when Veterans night was still on a Tuesday (those were the days), where I learnt my trade with limited funds and a bit of a bodged army, but years later I'm still enjoying the game so something must have been right.


Over the years I've played with a lot of the races, Dark Eldar, Orks, 'Nids, Tau, Eldar, Space Marines, but always with and returning to a Chaos army, World Eater or Night Lords.


Currently building and playing with an Eldar army that is having limited success, its a bit of a change from the brick to the face that is my World Eater army, but it's starting to work.


I also play Hordes with a Legion of Everblight force that is not well liked (Thagrosh was not made to make friends) and dabble in a bit of Dystopian Wars from time to time as well.


I think that's about all you need to know for now mortals, just remember, the universe is a big place, whatever happens, you won't be missed.


- Gormag

We shall be adding some of Gormags models to the Gallery over the next couple of days so keep an eye out for that!

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.