WIP - Minotaurs Sergeant 2 13/10/12

by - 13:57


As we head into the weekend Martok is still slaving away on the Minotaurs. Take a look at what he has for us this time.

This guy will be the second Tactical Squad Sergeant. I decided on a more typical look for the combi weapon this time. Again most of the parts are from Anvil Industry:








So I haven't even finished the first squad and I am already building the other sergeants.... As soon as my Green Stuff and Airbrush come through the post these guys should really start to make some progress.

So we are still with the Minotaurs but I hear some Word Bearers are on Martoks work bench at the moment. Let's hope we will be able to take a look at them soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.