• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - Necron Aristocrats


The Blog has been pretty quiet recently as I have been feverishly plugging away at the Necrons. They are almost done and I shall put up a showcase when they are but for now I am working on the last few models needed (due to certain list changes for particular tournaments). Above is a  Destroyer Lord conversion to lead my Wraiths at Throne of Blades 2013. More models after the jump.



Now I am always worried when I model something on a non standard base or convert it to a non standard height so in case any opponents have a problem with me using the Destroyer Lord converted from a Wraith then I have the guy below to sub in:

My Necron Court has grown a little as play tests showed me they were a great way of getting some ap1-2 into the list so two more needed to be built.. maybe not as grand as the others I have but then they are cheaper points wise:



So that is the bare plastic. Hopefully by the end of the week I shall put up a teaser of some of the painted pieces I am working on.

- Martok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.