• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

Showcase - Necron Ghost Ark


Now the Necron Army Showcase gets to the vehicles. First up we have the Ghost Ark. This thing can eat a lot of firepower and still get my Warriors where they need to be.



I converted this model by removing the pilot (robots piloting robots makes no sense at all) with a bit of plastic and some parts from the Command Barge I put together a reasonable dais for my Cryptek to use to indicate teh unit is embarked.


The OSL on this thing was a massive slog and I could have done a better job but in the end I wanted to be finished with it.


More Showcase next week as we go over the other vehicles.

- Martok



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.