• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - Minotaurs Assault Terminator


I have started work on a mock up for my Minotaurs Assault Marines. At this point everything is just tacked together with parts still to clean and modelling work still to go. However, as a proof of concept this guy is about right.





A bit of a kit bash with parts coming from the Sanguinary Guard (chest piece), FW Cataphractii Terminator weapons (hammer)  and most of the model coming from the FW Deathshroud terminators.


 I have used brass etch from FW where I had enough space to work with. It hits home that he is in fact a Minotaur and helps differentiate him from the Deathshroud models.


Currently I have him mocked up with Asterion Molocs shield again from FW but I shall be finding suitable shields to use instead.


I shall be trying to forge ahead with the Minotaurs so that I can get them ready in time for a February 2014 tournament. That means that you should see this guy and four friends coming together soon.

- Martok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.