• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

Hobby - Operation get the Minotaurs ready for paint is a go!


I have booked the next week off of work so I can have a geek holiday. I have rearranged the office to make it easier to mess with multiple tasks at the same time and with this I am hoping to make some really significant progress on my Minotaur army.


I already have the last guy on the work bench to build.. Asterion the man himself. I also need to finish off a few things for the terminators and of course a librarian... almost there though and then I can start the paint process.


I still need to cast a few more of my hammers so while I am mixing resin for that I shall crack on with getting some bases cast up for the force.

I should be able to give some up to date posts showing progress over the week so stay tuned!

Martok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.