Hobby - Detailing the Minotaurs Sternguard

by - 11:00


I am still marching on with this project. I have now blocked out all the other colours on the first five Sternguard. In a video by Les Bursley about painting red he advises that you use pinks to highlight reds. I have always been unsure with reds as I do not like the finish orange highlights give but pink just feels wrong. Having said that, I think it actually looks pretty good. I still need to tidy up some dumb highlighting etc and then I shall be putting glazes over the red so the pink will be less pink and more red at the end.







I hope to have these guys fully complete by the end of the weekend so I can use them as the benchmark for the army.

Martok

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.