WIP - Word Bearers Chaos Lord

by - 11:00


Quick post today jsut to show what I have been working on this weekend. Above you can see the current state of my Chaos Lord for the Word Bearers army I am working on. Below is a First draft as it were while I played around with some alternative parts. Oddly, i bought the model as I thought the Deamonic Head would be perfect for Word Bearers and then after a few head swap tests I found the trusty Chaos Knight heads looked much more appropriate.



- Martok

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. In the middle of painting a Word
    Bearers army myself, I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually been working on the army for awhile but I have had other priorities for tournaments etc. Check the other stuff out here (there is some paint to):

      http://bloody-dice.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Word%20Bearers

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.