• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

WIP - Word Bearers Chaos Lord


Quick post today jsut to show what I have been working on this weekend. Above you can see the current state of my Chaos Lord for the Word Bearers army I am working on. Below is a First draft as it were while I played around with some alternative parts. Oddly, i bought the model as I thought the Deamonic Head would be perfect for Word Bearers and then after a few head swap tests I found the trusty Chaos Knight heads looked much more appropriate.



- Martok

2 comments:

  1. In the middle of painting a Word
    Bearers army myself, I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually been working on the army for awhile but I have had other priorities for tournaments etc. Check the other stuff out here (there is some paint to):

      http://bloody-dice.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Word%20Bearers

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.