• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Groups

Our FLGS
UK Bloggers Group
Tale of Painters
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer and Wargames News
From the Warp

Followers

Follow by Email

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sanguinis Extremis

A Horus Heresy Project

Mordheim Campaign 2013

Follow the story of a Marienburg Warband

Minotuars

A Space Marine Project

Warmahordes

Tactics, Modelling and Painting with Privateer Press

Word Bearers

A Chaos Space Marine Project

Kitbash - Coteaz and Servitors


Having had my precious Sternguard utterly ravaged by Coteaz, when playing a friend last week, due to his "I've Been Expecting You" rule I decided (once I had overcome my rage) to join the cheesy beard club and make my own Coteaz and crew for an Inquisitorial detachment.

Finding the metal Coteaz model I had tucked away was one thing, but it was the Servitors that were the most challenging/fun to build.  It wasn't a complex conversion by any stretch of the imagination, but I wanted to create a unique Servitor, whilst maintaining the "style" of the GW models.

So, hobby knife in hand, I scoured my bits box for Multi-Meltas and appropriate bits, I created this little gang.



C&C welcome, feel free to ask questions, or share your own kitbashed Servitors in the comments section.

DM

1 comment:

  1. I've been expecting yoooouuuu. And yoooouuu. And yoooouuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.